After last week’s announcement that Jason Voorhees will be a playable Mortal Kombat X character, Warner Bros. confirmed that players will also be able to purchase Predator as part of the Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack. Also joining Voorhees and Predator are Klassic Mortal Kombat Kombatants Tremor and Tanya.
The full Kombat Pack includes:
- The Ultimate Horror Pack
- Playable character Jason Voorhees
- Horror skins Vampiress Mileena, Kraken Reptile and Pharaoh Ermac
- The Klassic Pack #1:
- Playable character Tanya
- Klassic skins for Kano, Sonya and Liu Kang
- The Predator / Prey Pack:
- Playable character Predator
- Predator-themed skins Commando Johnny, Infrared Scorpion and Carl Weathers as Jax
- The Klassic Pack #2:
- Playable character, Tremor
- Klassic skins for Quan Chi, Jax and Kung Lao
The Kombat pack is included in the Mortal Kombat X Kollector’s, Limited, and Premium Editions and will also be available to purchase for $29.99USD. Players who pick up the Kombat Pack starting April 14 when Mortal Kombat X launches will also receive a Samurai Pack with Ronin Kenshi, Samurai Shinnok and Jingu Kitana skins. The Kombat Pack will also give those who purchase it early access to the Kombat Pack content before it becomes available for sale as individual items.
Which character are you looking forward to playing the most? Let us know in the comments below, or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook!